Swatches by: @nail.dazed @thepolishedmage @naillution @your.girl.vee @streetsaheadstyle @queenofnails83 @xoxojencom @pamperedpolishes
BLUE METALLIC NAILS - SPRING 2020
The Suitor is a metallic icy blue nail lacquer.
The Suitor is from The Coquette's Adventure collection.
Our debut metallic collection, The Coquette's Adventure is inspired by the artwork of Vittorio Reggianini, a 19th century Italian genre painter who specialized in scenes of bourgeois life in the late 1800's to early 1900's. His paintings are sophisticated and showcase a highly romanticized ideal of life and culture during a time a war. There is a strong emphasis in his paintings on the silk and satin dresses worn by the women and of the wall and floor coverings draping the rooms. They have a shiny and almost metallic textural quality to them that add a richness and depth to his work. It's these qualities, along with his light and flirty palette that inspired this gorgeous quartet!
Photos shown with a matte finish are topped with our Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat.
- 5-Free Formula: BLUSH Lacquers nail polishes do not contain the following harsh chemicals:
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Formaldehyde Resins
- Made in the USA
CONSISTENCY & TEXTURE:
FEATURING our new metallic formulation! Our new sparkling metallic formula utilizes extra fine silver flake particles for a brilliant metallic effect. These polishes have great coverage in 2 coats and look amazing finished with either a glossy or matte top coat. Glossy top coats will really bring out the sparkle and our Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat will give a fantastic "brushed metal" look that is super chic!
- Full opacity in 2-3 coats.
- Finish: Semi-Glossy
What makes applying BLUSH Lacquers nail polishes so easy? It's all about the brush!
- A flat brush for smooth application.
- A wider brush width for one-stroke action!
- A rounded, fan tip that mimics the shape of the cuticle.
- After receiving polishes, please allow them to return to room temperature before applying.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- For best results, apply 1 coat of a quality base coat on clean nails.
- Next, apply 2-3 coats of your BLUSH Lacquers nail polish.
- We highly recommend that you finish your manicure with a glossy top coat to further enhance it's shine and length of wear time. Prefer a matte finish? You'll love our Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat!
- Allow to dry and you're ready to go!
When it's time to remove your favorite BLUSH Lacquers nail polish:
- Apply your favorite acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover to a cotton pad.
- Place cotton pad on nail for a few seconds and wipe clean.
- Polishes containing glitter, flakies or shimmer may need some gentle scrubbing or to apply the cotton pad to the nail a little longer.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL
GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SILICA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, BENZOPHENONE-3, BENZOPHENONE-1, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, VIOLET #2
MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDE, ALUMINA, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, D&C RED #30, ROSIN, D&C RED #7, ULTRAMARINE BLUE, RED 28, RED 22, ORANGE 5, YELLOW 11, VIOLET 2 EXT, RED 6, RED 7, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, COSMETIC IRON BLUE, COSMETIC RUSSET, D&C BLACK #2, D&C RED #34, D&C RED #6, D&C YELLOW #10, FD&C YELLOW 5, COSMETIC GRADE PIGMENTS, SPECTRAFLAIR, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TIN OXIDE, COSMETIC GRADE GLITTER
BLUSH Lacquers offers free shipping everyday with minimum purchase orders. No code required, simply add the products you would like to purchase to your cart and when you meet the minimum purchase requirement you will be able to select the free shipping option at checkout.
- USA Residents: Spend $50 and receive free shipping on your order.
- Canadian Residents: Spend $65 and receive free shipping on your order.
- International Residents: Spend $90 and receive free shipping on your order.
Anytime we offer free shipping (with or without the use of a code), packages are always sent first class for both domestic & international packages unless weight restrictions require otherwise.