Swatches by: @thepolishedmage @de_briz @pamperedpolishes @queenofnails83 @streetsaheadstyle @tinkerpurplenails
PEACH PINK NAILS - SUMMER 2019
Kiss And Make Up is a delicate peach nail lacquer with a shifting teal-blue-purple shimmer.
Kiss And Make Up is from our Opposites Attract Shimmers collection.
Get out your color wheel and mixing palette, the Opposites Attract Shimmers collection is a fun study in color theory! We played with complementary colors and tones for this vibrant summer collection consisting of six red and green nail polish shades with contrasting shimmers. Aptly named, this collection features all sorts of "opposites". Each polish has an opposing color in the collection as well as an opposing shifting shimmer effect and the names are based on "cliche" phrases that humorously oppose each other. These nail polishes were perfectly designed to pair with our coordinating In The Garden Cremes collection. Wear them as a topper over their coordinating shade or simply on their own for a dazzling shimmer effect.
Looking for the perfect polish to pair with Kiss And Make Up? We recommend Peaches & Peonies.
- 5-Free Formula: BLUSH Lacquers nail polishes do not contain the following harsh chemicals:
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Formaldehyde Resins
- Made in the USA
CONSISTENCY & TEXTURE:
Our shimmer formulations have a slightly thinner consistency to allow for a maximum shimmer effect on the nail. We recommend 3 thin coats for full opacity or to use a coordinating creme nail polish as a base color for an even stronger depth of color. This polish self-levels for a smooth surface.
- Full opacity in 2-3 coats.
- Finish: Semi-Matte
What makes applying BLUSH Lacquers nail polishes so easy? It's all about the brush!
- A flat brush for smooth application.
- A wider brush width for one-stroke action!
- A rounded, fan tip that mimics the shape of the cuticle.
- After receiving polishes, please allow them to return to room temperature before applying.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- For best results, apply 1 coat of a quality base coat on clean nails.
- Next, apply 2-3 coats of your BLUSH Lacquers nail polish.
- We highly recommend that you finish your manicure with a glossy top coat to further enhance it's shine and length of wear time.
- Prefer a matte finish? Our shimmer nail polishes look amazing topped with our Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat for a beautiful satin paper-matte sheen.
- Allow to dry and you're ready to go!
When it's time to remove your favorite BLUSH Lacquers nail polish:
- Apply your favorite acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover to a cotton pad.
- Place cotton pad on nail for a few seconds and wipe clean.
- Polishes containing glitter, flakies or shimmer may need some gentle scrubbing or to apply the cotton pad to the nail a little longer.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL
GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SILICA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, BENZOPHENONE-3, BENZOPHENONE-1, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, VIOLET #2
MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDE, ALUMINA, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, D&C RED #30, ROSIN, D&C RED #7, ULTRAMARINE BLUE, RED 28, RED 22, ORANGE 5, YELLOW 11, VIOLET 2 EXT, RED 6, RED 7, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, COSMETIC IRON BLUE, COSMETIC RUSSET, D&C BLACK #2, D&C RED #34, D&C RED #6, D&C YELLOW #10, FD&C YELLOW 5, COSMETIC GRADE PIGMENTS, SPECTRAFLAIR, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TIN OXIDE, COSMETIC GRADE GLITTER
BLUSH Lacquers offers free shipping everyday with minimum purchase orders. No code required, simply add the products you would like to purchase to your cart and when you meet the minimum purchase requirement you will be able to select the free shipping option at checkout.
- USA Residents: Spend $50 and receive free shipping on your order.
- Canadian Residents: Spend $65 and receive free shipping on your order.
- International Residents: Spend $90 and receive free shipping on your order.
Anytime we offer free shipping (with or without the use of a code), packages are always sent first class for both domestic & international packages unless weight restrictions require otherwise.